Are you happy with your life…or do you feel like something is missing? Perhaps you have a dream…like getting down to your ideal weight, organizing your home, running a marathon, becoming a published author, turning your hobby into a career, or something else that seems wonderful yet completely out of reach. If you want something different, you have to do something different. It all begins with goals.
How to Achieve Your Goals (online class)
Are you happy with your life…or do you feel like something is missing? Maybe you’re constantly busy but don’t feel like you’re getting anywhere, or at least not where you want to be. Or perhaps you have a dream…like getting down to your ideal weight, organizing your home, running a marathon, becoming a published author, turning your hobby into a career, or something else that seems wonderful yet completely out of reach. You just don’t know how to go about making it happen. Or maybe you love the idea of setting goals and creating your dream life, and you plan to…just as soon as you catch up on your to-do list. If you feel this way, here’s something to keep in mind: If you want something different, you have to do something different. And it all begins with goals.
How will you benefit from taking How to Achieve Your Goals and Create a Life You Love?
- If you’ve been longing for something more or different in your life, but aren’t sure how to get from here to there (or you aren’t really sure where there is) this class will show you how to set goals and achieve them.
- In four inspiring lessons, you’ll get excited about your life again and take powerful steps in the direction of your dream life.
- You’ll find out a simple and effective way to get to the heart of what you really want—even if you find it intimidating to set goals.
- You will feel enthusiastic and purposeful as you begin crystallizing what your dream life looks like.
- You will discover exactly how to get started creating the life of your dreams, and get a step-by-step plan that guides you through the entire process. The ideas are bite-sized and focused so you stay motivated and successful, and make real progress on your goals.
- Work towards your goals and the life of your dreams on your own time schedule. The self-paced format and actionable lesson content make it easy to accomplish your goals, even if you have a busy schedule!
- 99 pages / 4 lessons of easy-to-implement content. Includes reading materials, questionnaires, checklists and planning forms delivered as colorful, printable, and editable pdfs. You can add notes to your handouts electronically and create a customized action plan without creating paper clutter.
- Lifetime access to class materials on our website.
- Lesson summaries in audio (MP3) format. You can listen anywhere, making it easy for class ideas to sink in!
- Easy to follow action steps so you can create results quickly.
- Delivery method: Self-paced online class. (Start anytime and continue at your own pace.)
- Materials format: Written (PDF and online webpages) and audio (MP3s). All materials are downloadable. Use the format(s) that work best for you!
- Access to lesson materials: Lifetime
Syllabus for How to Achieve Your Goals
My name is Aby Garvey and I’m the founder and co-owner of simplify 101. I created How to Achieve Your Goals and Create a Life You Love because I want you to live a meaningful life filled with purpose and joy. This class shares the same steps I have used in my own life to become a published author, create simplify 101, have my organizing ideas published in top national magazines like Better Homes & Gardens, and create the habit of running regularly and eating healthy food so I am healthy, fit and happy. When you sign up for this class, you’ll learn exactly how to transform your life into the life of your dreams. Here’s a peek inside each lesson:
Lesson 1: Dream About a Life You’ll Love
Faced with the realities of the “real world,” many of us have forgotten how to dream! Using six simple—and fun—techniques, you’ll rediscover the lost art of dreaming and uncover what you really want. You’ll discover the powerful connection between goals and gratitude and use this idea to remove any guilt or uncertainty you have about going for your dreams. When you’re done with this lesson, you’ll be free from anything that has been holding you back from letting yourself dream about a brighter future.
Lesson 2: Turn Your Dreams into Goals
Find out the best place to begin on your goals so you can achieve them faster and create balance in your life. You’ll get a simple formula to turn your dreams into goals. The clarity provided by this process will keep you focused and motivated as you make powerful changes in your life. You’ll also discover the power of using a vision board and other visual techniques to stay motivated and energized.
Lesson 3: Make it Happen
Stop feeling stuck as you find out simple ways to begin taking action on your goals. I’ll show you how to reveal your own personal success secrets—those conditions that work best for you when you’re doing something new. These tools will give you confidence and purpose as you accomplish your goals. You’ll map out a customized plan for achieving your goals. Plus you’ll get simple tools that will remove any resistance you may have when it comes to making plans. Taking action will be simple after using these techniques!
Lesson 4: Track Your Progress and Celebrate Your Achievements
Find out why you shouldn’t wait until you achieve a goal to begin celebrating. This shift in perspective will make the entire journey to your goals even more rewarding! You’ll also find out about common bumps on the road to success as well as ways to navigate through these potential rough spots. You’ll find out nine powerful techniques to fuel your motivation throughout the goal achievement process, ensuring you accomplish your goals.