Do you wish you had more time to scrapbook? You’ve landed in the right spot!
- Make an appointment with yourself! Set a recurring appointment on your calendar to scrapbook. Give this appointment the same priority as any other appointment on your calendar. (And if you have to cancel … be sure to reschedule!)
- Anything you do routinely, do less often. For example, if you currently grocery shop every weekend, double up. Shop once every two weeks. On your off week, scrapbook.
- Make scrapbook time family time. Create a scrapbook kit for your children. Fill a simple bin with inexpensive scrapbook supplies, photo outtakes, and a scrapbook. Who knows, you could end up with a cropping buddy for life!
- Simplify the “must-do” tasks of life! Getting organized makes everything easier and faster—carving out precious time for the things you truly enjoy … like scrapbooking. For FREE ideas on getting organized and saving time, subscribe to the simplify 101 newsletter.
- Read the happy scrapper! This downloadable e-book is loaded with ideas and techniques to show you how to make more room in your life for scrapbooking.
No comments yet.