Think back for a minute to the last time you finished organizing an area of your home. Can you picture it in your mind? Can you remember how great it looked? Even more, can you remember how great it felt? If you’re like me, and many of the students who take my online workshops, when you finished your organizing project you were probably so thrilled with the results that you just might have found yourself making excuses to walk by and take a peek inside one more time. (You’ve done that before, right?) There really is nothing quite the feeling of a freshly organized space of any size.
So the next online class that I’m working is called The Secrets of Staying Organized. Because, really, once you’ve worked hard to travel to what I like to call “destination organization” you want to extend your stay for as long as possible, right? But sometimes, try as we might, the clutter starts to pile up again. And that can be so frustrating!
As I put together my class, I’d love your input. Please share your thoughts in the comments on any (or all!) of these questions…and I’ll do my best to work solutions to your staying organized challenges into my class and maybe even some upcoming blog posts and quick tips. Here’s what I’d love to know…
- What are your biggest challenges when it comes to staying organized? Specific examples are welcome.
- What do you find most frustrating about staying organized?
- Which areas of your home are hardest to maintain?
- Do you find it harder to get organized or stay organized? Do you have a feel as to why?
- If you could ask me any question about staying organized, what would it be?
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts, questions, challenges, and frustrations! I appreciate it and look forward to hearing (and answering!) your questions. Thanks!
Latest posts by Aby Garvey (see all)
- How to Make a Fresh Start (and Keep Going!) - January 2, 2017
- A Fun Way To Reduce Post-Holiday Clutter - November 27, 2016
- Get Organized for Back to School: 5 Tried and True Systems - August 4, 2016