Do you wish you had more time to scrapbook? You’ve landed in the right spot!
- Make an appointment with yourself! Set a recurring appointment on your calendar to scrapbook. Give this appointment the same priority as any other appointment on your calendar. (And if you have to cancel … be sure to reschedule!)
- Anything you do routinely, do less often. For example, if you currently grocery shop every weekend, double up. Shop once every two weeks. On your off week, scrapbook.
- Make scrapbook time family time. Create a scrapbook kit for your children. Fill a simple bin with inexpensive scrapbook supplies, photo outtakes, and a scrapbook. Who knows, you could end up with a cropping buddy for life!
- Simplify the “must-do” tasks of life! Getting organized makes everything easier and faster—carving out precious time for the things you truly enjoy … like scrapbooking. For FREE ideas on getting organized and saving time, subscribe to the simplify 101 newsletter.
- Read the happy scrapper! This downloadable e-book is loaded with ideas and techniques to show you how to make more room in your life for scrapbooking.
The following two tabs change content below.
Aby Garvey is a creative organizing expert and simplify 101’s founder. She has created 14 online organizing classes, which she has been teaching since 2007, helping thousands of people around the world get organized. Aby loves to help people create positive change in their lives through her online classes and organizing eBooks.
Latest posts by Aby Garvey (see all)
- The Comparison Trap - May 6, 2015
- May Get Organized Checklist - April 30, 2015
- Being Organized is a Combination of Getting Organized and Staying Organized. - April 27, 2015