Last year around this time, a T.V. reporter asked me for my top three holiday tips to de-stress the holidays. Put these tips into action before the craziness of the season gets too crazy.
- Understand what’s most important to you and your loved ones. It isn’t just about getting things done; it’s about doing the right things…those things that make you and your loved ones the happiest.
- Make a plan. Keep it super simple and just make a list of everything that needs to be done. Prioritize based on deadline and importance, and exercise your option to delete anything that didn’t make it through the filter you established above.
- Shop with a list. Make a list of everyone you need to buy gifts for, your budget, and any ideas you have in mind for them. Then, keep your list with you throughout the season. Having a list will save you money and time…two things we could all benefit from using well during the holidays!
Most of all, remember to drink it all in and enjoy!
Latest posts by Aby Garvey (see all)
- Change is in the Air - November 21, 2014
- Holiday Planning Tip: Is it time to change your traditions? - November 19, 2014
- The 4 W’s of Holiday Planning - November 7, 2014