Hello friends! I hope you had a great week. It’s time for our weekly Friday tradition of sharing our weekend to-do lists. But, since it is the first day of a new moth, I thought it would also be great to provide the opportunity to share our goal progress for everyone who is participating in the 13 Goals in 2013 challenge. Sound fun? Let’s get right to it.
- Goal #1: Run 500 miles in 2013. If I run four miles this weekend (which shouldn’t be a problem) I’ll be at 90 miles so far for the year, which is right on track for this goal. Hooray!
- Goal #2: Read The Happiness Project. This is done. Loved it! If you’re looking for a good book to read this month, I highly recommend it.
- Goal #3: Do Project Life. (If you’re new here and aren’t familiar with Project Life, check out this blog post where I talk about why I’m doing Project Life, and these blog posts where I talk about Getting Organized for Project Life Part 1 and Getting Organized for Project Life Part 2.) So…this is going really well. I’m really happy about it! Generally speaking, I’m sticking with my plan to edit and print two weeks at a time, and then, assemble the pages in the evening throughout the week. It’s already fun to look back on the first two months of the year – seeing our routines and also seeing how things have changed already in just two short months. I love this goal.
- Goal #4: Complete The FUNdamentals of Getting Organized. This is definitely keeping me busy right now, but it’s super fun to see it coming together. More on this soon.
So…that’s where I am so far. I love this year’s approach to add one new goal per month. My March goal is to finish The FUNdamentals of Getting Organized…and then, maybe I’ll dive into my “April” goal a bit early. Either way, I’m really enjoying the process of letting goals percolate and simmer…and I am finding that introducing new goals throughout the year is fueling my motivation—good stuff.
How about you? How are doing with your 13 in 2013? Please let me know in the comments!
With those goals in mind, here’s my weekend to-do list (and see my Monday check-in below, too.)
- Run 4 miles. (Goal #1) (Check!)
- Boot camp. (Maybe…if I feel up to running tonight. I have a cold. Running does seem to help.) (Check!)
- Knit. (Check!)
- March 2012 Project Life. My 2013 Project Life has inspired me to go back and do Project Life retroactively for 2012. It’s actually kind of fun! Last year spring came in March. I find this very encouraging.
- Laundry. I’m in great shape as if right now. I love heading into the weekend with empty hampers. (Check!)
- Meal Plan / Grocery shop. (Check!)
- Edit + Print Photos for weeks 8 and 9 of Project Life. (Goal #3)
- Make Progress on FUNdamentals. (Goal #4) (Check!)
So, that’s my weekend plan. What’s yours? Thanks for joining me for Finish It Friday. I hope you have a great weekend!
Monday update: I hope you all had a terrific weekend. Mine wasn’t as productive as I would have liked…boot camp and my cold zapped my energy on Saturday. But…I got some the most urgent stuff done, and did quite a few unscheduled things like cleaning out the freezer and straightening up the pantry. So, all in all, it was a good weekend. Hope yours was, too! See you back here on Friday for another round.
Latest posts by Aby Garvey (see all)
- Tada! - November 26, 2014
- Change is in the Air - November 21, 2014
- Holiday Planning Tip: Is it time to change your traditions? - November 19, 2014