Hello Finish It Friday friends. I hope you had a terrific week and that you’re excited about the weekend ahead. I am…it’s full of lots of open space. We have *nothing* planned. I love that! It has been a long time since we’ve had a wide-open weekend. So it’s time to fill that space intentionally, with fun stuff and stuff to get done. Here’s what’s on tap.
- Run 3-1/2 miles. I have 6-1/2 miles done for the week already, which means I just have to fit in 3-1/2 more this weekend to stay on my 500 mile pace for the year. (Goal #1) (Check!)
- Boot camp. I got some of my running in earlier in the week this week, so I can go to boot camp tomorrow morning. It’s been a while and I know this will be important to keep me strong throughout the year. Wish me luck! (Check!)
- Project Life. Select, edit and print photos for week 4 and 5. (Progress but not finished.) Finish week 3 layout. (Check!) (Goal #3.)
- Do a fun little creative organizing project. I wasn’t thinking about the Super Bowl when I was planning the weekend, so creative organizing turned into creative cooking instead.
- simplify 101 project. Make 4 hours of progress. (3 hours. I’m claiming a check!)
- Target run. (Check!)
- Meal plan and grocery shop. (Check!)
- Laundry. (Check!)
I’m sure more will get added as I go along…but this will keep me busy for a while anyway.
What’s on your to-do list this weekend? Remember, it’s the first day of the month, so if you’re participating in 13 in 13, it’s a great time to take stock, and see how things are moving along with your goals. You might even be inspired to set a February goal (or two.) If you’re wondering how on earth to spend your time this weekend, here’s a link to our February organizing checklist, just for inspiration (and action) sake. Happy organizing!
Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for joining me for Finish It Friday!
P.S. Remember to share your progress in the comments on Monday! Thanks for joining me this week.