Happy Friday friends! If you’re looking for some extra motivation to get stuff done, or a reminder that weekends should also include time for fun, you’re in the right place! It’s time to put together your weekend to-do list, with a healthy dose of fun and stuff to get done. If you want to join in, simply post your to-do list in the comments. Then come back here on Monday and let us know how your weekend went. You’ll be amazed at how much more you get done! (And how much more fun you have, too!)
I’ll go first.
- Run. I’m soooo happy – it’s supposed to cool down and the humidity is supposed to get lower, too. Great news for runners. Check…though I have to admit I didn’t get my run in until this morning.
- Pick-up Kailea from camp. Hooray! It will be great to have her back home. Check! Yippee! She’s home. She had a great time and it’s so good to have her back under my roof.
- Work on a fun project. Maybe paint something. Maybe Project Life. We’ll see what strikes my fancy. Check! I started refinishing some chairs. Sanding is in process and I got the primer. Yay…progress!
- Clean carpets. Partial check. One room is done.
- Laundry. I have a week’s worth of camp laundry coming home in a duffel bag. Better get everything else caught up tonight! Check!
- Plan meals + grocery shop. Check!
- Figure out what to do with our old mattress. Partial check. Did some research but I still have the mattress. So I’m not quite to where I want to be yet, LOL.
- Clean the house. Partial check. Will do the rest tonight.
- Add-ons: Make banana bread, make pasta salad, dinner out, dinner with Jay’s family, knit with Kailea.
So the weekend didn’t go exactly as planned…but it was nice just the same. Hope yours was, too. Thanks for joining me for Finish It Friday. Have a great week!
Alright, now it’s your turn. What’s on your to-do list this weekend? Hope you have a great one!
Latest posts by Aby Garvey (see all)
- Get Organized for Back to School: 5 Tried and True Systems - August 4, 2016
- How to Choose Paint Colors - May 30, 2016
- 7 Reasons You’ll Love the Ultimate Bundle - May 1, 2016