Hello friends. Happy Easter weekend to those of you who celebrate it. I hope you’re Friday is off to a good start. If you’re ready to get organized for the weekend and share your weekend to do list, you’re in the right spot. Here’s what’s on tap for me this weekend:
- NCAA basketball tourney. Michigan State plays tonight. Go green! Check…but my teams lost. Oh well…it was still a really fun season.
- Run. I haven’t made up my four miles from last week yet, and I still have seven left to do for this week…so…I’ve got some running to do. Good news is that my shoes came in…so I think I finally have the shoe situation resolved. Yay. Check. I ran 5-1/2 miles this weekend.
- Spontaneous fun. I’m going to leave a little open space for some unplanned fun again this weekend… I started reading a new book. Doesn’t sound super fun or super spontaneous, but I’m still going to let it count.
- Easter dinner and other Easter festivities. Check!
- Organize wardrobe. It’s time to begin the seasonal closet switch out and make a list of missing pieces for the upcoming season. Check.
- Project Life. Edit and order photos. Nope. I think I need to bite-size this and work on it a little at a time during the week. Now that basketball is over…I should have some spare time.
- Finish a lingering task. Again…I’m going to let inspiration be my guide. Check and check. I hung up a new shower curtain which I’ve had for far longer than I care to admit…and helped Collin declutter his room a bit per his request. (Love that.)
- Laundry. Check!
- Meal planning + grocery shopping. Check!
So there you have it, a simple plan for a fun and productive weekend. Thanks for sharing your to-do list in the comments. Have a great weekend! Have a great week!! Thanks for joining me for Finish It Friday.
Latest posts by Aby Garvey (see all)
- 5 Back-to-School Tips - July 16, 2014
- 5 Summer Organization Tips - July 11, 2014
- Organizing Tips: Two questions to ask while sorting. - July 1, 2014