Hi, everyone! Sorry about the unannounced break from Finish It Friday last weekend. I had too much going on at simplify 101 to do a blog post. (That’s kind of ironic, isn’t it?) Anyway, tomorrow looks as if it’s going to be a busy day, too, so I thought I’d get a head start and make some weekend plans tonight. Here’s my weekend to-do list.
- Boot camp. Check! I also went running on Sunday morning, which was really nice.
- Meal plan + grocery shop. Check!
- House projects. My list lives on. I’m making good progress freshening up the house a bit. Still stuff to do before July ends. I’ll let you know what I get checked off this weekend. So…I didn’t get much checked off on the actual house list this weekend. Other things become more important…such as taking the kids shopping for clothes. (School starts in a less than four weeks – yikes!) The shopping trips were more time consuming than fruitful. Our calculation yesterday was that we spent an hour for each item purchased, which explains why there wasn’t time for much else! (I think we’ve hit that hard to shop for stage.) It was also still to hot and humid to finish painting the chairs. So…the list lingers! I did pick up some needed soap dishes for the bathroom, so I guess there was some progress on the freshening up list. And I worked on Project Life for a little while. Feels good to get going on that again.
- Laundry. It’s in pretty good shape at the moment. But of course, there’s lots of time between now and Sunday to create more dirty laundry for me to wash. Hooray! Check!
I think I’m going to leave it at that, so I have lots of time to focus on that house project list. Keep your fingers crossed for lots of check marks. (And…I’m also keeping it open for some spontaneous fun. Bring on the fun!)
What’s on your to-do list this weekend? Thanks for sharing in the comments. Have a great one!
Latest posts by Aby Garvey (see all)
- How to Make a Fresh Start (and Keep Going!) - January 2, 2017
- A Fun Way To Reduce Post-Holiday Clutter - November 27, 2016
- Get Organized for Back to School: 5 Tried and True Systems - August 4, 2016