Hello friends! I hope you had a great couple of weeks. Since our last Finish It Friday, I have been to New Orleans and back. I’m still feeling the energy from conference, and at the same time, settling back into the routine of regular life as a mom and small business owner. I’m definitely looking forward to the weekend ahead—having some fun and getting some stuff done.
How about you? What have you been up to? What’s on your radar screen this weekend? Here’s what’s on tap for me:
- Run. As you may know, running 500 miles in 2013 is goal #1 on my 13 in 13 journey. This is week 17 and I have run 162 miles so far…which means if I run 4 miles this weekend…I’ll be just four miles off my target pace. I’m not too worried, because I know my mileage will have to pick up when I start training for the half marathon. Check! Except oops, I only ran three miles.
- Plan garden and plant it. (Weather permitting.) No check. The weather did not cooperate. Maybe this upcoming weekend…
- Dinner out with my family. Yay! Check!
- Make Progress on Project Life. (Goal #3). Edit and print photos. Okay…I’m really, really behind now, but I’m okay with it. Other things have been taking priority, which have been the right decisions for me. So I feel fine with where things are. I have been taking photos and notes, so I’m still doing this project and I think it will come together just as it is supposed to for me. Check! I spent a lot of time on this and I’m still behind. Such is (project) life.
- Go shopping for a new bed. Any recommendations? Check. We went to two bed stores. We’re starting to figure out what we want…memory foam of some sort. I nearly fell asleep at the first store on Friday night. I figure this means we’re onto something.
- Laundry. Check!
- Meal plan and grocery shop. Check!
- Organize a pantry. Check!
- Spring decluttering. It’s time to do a little decluttering in Kailea’s room. Check! I also put away the coats, mittens, hats, etc. and got out some of the summer gear (bug spray, sunscreen, etc.) I’m ready to say goodbye to winter…though not quite ready for summer break which is just a few weeks away for us. (Yikes!)
Okay…that should keep me happy and busy. How about you? What are your plans for the weekend?
Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a terrific weekend!
Latest posts by Aby Garvey (see all)
- Freebie Friday: Lisa Leonard Gift Certificate - April 24, 2015
- Organize-athon Sneak Peek - April 15, 2015
- Organize-athon Spring 2015: Your Questions Answered - April 14, 2015