Hello friends! I hope you had a terrific week. Thank you to everyone who has shared their thoughts on the challenges of staying organized. Really good stuff, and really helpful stuff as I work on the new class. So thanks. And if you haven’t shared yet, and you have thoughts to share, please feel free to do so! I’d love to hear from you.
It’s Friday again – hooray! Do you have a fun weekend planned? Or a busy one filled with lots of things to do? (Or a bit of both?) That’s where I am, with a bit of both. Here’s what’s in the works for this weekend.
Sorry for my late, late check in! Here’s my update for the weekend.
- Run. My kid’s track meets started this week…and it seems to have thrown off my own running schedule, so I’ve got to get in two runs this weekend (which means no boot camp.) Check! 7 miles total.
- Shopping with Janine. Check!
- Meal plan + grocery shop. Check!
- Laundry. Check!
- Go through books and sell them. Jennifer found out about a great book buy-back program in our town. You can check out the details on this post on my St. Louis Professional Organizing Services website to see if there’s a similar program in your area. (And feel free to leave a comment over there! It’s a new site, and it’s a bit lonely.) Check! This was a super easy process and since there was money involved, Kailea got in on the deal, too…which means a few more dollars in our pockets and a bit more breathing room in her bedroom. Hooray!
- simplify 101 project(s). No check.
Thanks for playing along again this weekend! See you again on Friday.
Okay…I think that’s the nuts and bolts of it. I’m sure there will be more fun and more done, but I’ve got the most important things accounted for. By the way…I did make some progress editing photos for Project Life this week (hooray!) so maybe I’ll get some of those photos printed this weekend. But…right now, other projects are taking the front seat.
What’s on your to-do list this weekend! Please share in the comments and then come back here on Monday to let us know how your weekend went. If you’ve never participated in Finish It Friday before, you’re invited to do so today.
P.S. Just a quick announcement. My Organize Your Kitchen online class starts on Thursday. In this video-based online class you’ll see my organizing process in action as I invite you into my own kitchen organizing project. For less than the cost of one dinner out with your family, you can get all the tools you need to organize your kitchen so it’s an organized and efficient place to cook, bake and run your household. Plus, I’ll be there to answer your kitchen organizing questions and brainstorm ideas for your kitchen trouble-spots. Your invited to join the fun. Learn more about Organize Your Kitchen here.