Update: Springpad will be shutting down on June 25, 2014. You can read the announcement here at Springpad Says Goodbye. Springpad has put together a migration tool so you can move your data over to Evernote. I did this with my data and it worked fine.
Update June 30, 2014: Springpad has now completely shut down their app and all web services. All links from this page to their website have been removed.
I’m excited to announce that I’ve partnered with the popular personal organizer app Springpad to create a customized digital notebook to help you organize your life on-the-go! If you love my home management binder for organizing paperwork at home, you’ll love this on-the-go digital version.
The notebook includes sections for all your tasks and lists, as well as all the other information you need to get your errands done hassle-free. The app is free and you can use it on the web, iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle, and Nook.
Founded in 2008 and used by more than 5 million people, Springpad is a personal organizer app that helps you manage the overload of information, projects, ideas and recommendations that you encounter daily. Springpad is available for free on iPhone and iPad, Android, Kindle, Nook and on the Web. For more information, visit www.springpad.com.
How to Use My Free Notebook
This on-the-go reference notebook, the digital companion to my Household Reference Binder, is a portable notebook where you can store everything you need while you’re out and about. It will help you:
- Manage Tasks: Jot down and check off all your errands.
- Go Shopping: Never forget your shopping list again—just save them in the Lists tab and you’ll have them with you on your phone.
- Track Important Information: Save household measurements, product info and other reference items you need on the go.
- Remember Dates: Save important birthdays and holidays plus your gift buying notes, so you have them with you when you’re ready to shop.
- Tips from me! Check out the Aby’s Tips section for special organizing tips from me!
Here’s a link to my notebook on the Springpad website. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed putting it together!