Here we are at Friday again which means it’s time to organize our weekend plans. Are you ready? I am…so without further adieu, here it goes:
- Boot camp or run or both. (How’s that for decisive?) Check! (Running won, just in case you were curious. )
- Help Kailea get ready for camp. We have some errands to run and some final things to pull together to pack. Other than that…I just plan to enjoy her company. Check!
- Meal plan + grocery shop. Check!
- Take Kailea to camp. Check!
- Laundry. Check!
These are the priorities — food, clean clothes, exercise, and spend time with my girl — though not necessarily in that order. From there, I’ll play it by ear. The only real add-on was a bit of housecleaning. It was a nice weekend. Hope yours was, too.
I hope you have a great weekend filled with lots of fun and some getting things done. What’s on your list this weekend?
P.S. Just a quick reminder that today is the last day to save 20% off The Secrets of Staying Organized, my new online class that provides real solutions to help you stay organized for longer.
The following two tabs change content below.
Aby Garvey is a creative organizing expert and simplify 101’s founder. She has created 14 online organizing classes, which she has been teaching since 2007, helping thousands of people around the world get organized. Aby loves to help people create positive change in their lives through her online classes and coaching program.
Latest posts by Aby Garvey (see all)
- Stop Comparing to Create a More Joyful Life - August 27, 2014
- Clutter Hotspots: Organizing Photos and Memorabilia - August 8, 2014
- Painting Ideas: How to Make Chalk Paint (and Use It) - August 7, 2014