Happy Friday friends! How was you week? Hope you had a good one. I’d like to invite you to participate in Finish It Friday today…especially those of you who have been sitting on the sidelines. It really is a simple and effective way to have more fun and get more done. And it’s as simple as sharing your weekend to-do list in the comments, and then, sharing your updates on Monday. The “Fun” list is stuff you’re planning to do this weekend for fun, and the “Done” list is stuff you plan to get done…or if it’s a bigger project, it’s stuff you plan to make progress on this weekend. Are you ready to share? Here’s my list. Hope you’re inspired to share yours this week.
- Run 3-1/2 miles. Hopefully with Kailea. Check! It was hot and humid, but not too bad. Love running with my girl. So great.
- Organizing appointment. Check! Really fun project.
- Laundry. Check. I have one more load to go…and then we are caught up.
- Plan meals + grocery shop. Check! And thanks to Collin for filling in for me on the shopping piece of this.
- Project Life. More editing and printing (hopefully)…and some assembling, too. Yay! Check (ish.) I didn’t do any editing or printing, but I did spend quite a bit of time assembling. I really didn’t realize how far behind I was! I have a bit more assembling to do tonight…and then it’s back to editing and printing. (And tweaking my approach so this can move up to the fun category. )
- Wash reusable shopping bags. Check!
- Clean out paper basket in kitchen. (Getting ready for summer – 2 days of school left!) Nope. Not yet. I will do this tonight.
- Update calendar with summer plans. Nope. Not yet. Again…I’ll do this tonight.
- Trader Joe’s run. Check!
Okay…I think that is plenty to keep me busy because like last weekend, Saturday is pretty much spoken for. I hope you have a terrific weekend! I’m looking forward to seeing what’s on your weekend to-do list. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for joining me again this week! I hope you had a fabulous weekend.