The Secrets of Staying Organized Expert-Guided Online Workshop (November 2013)
Ahh…remember the last time you organized a space how great it looked…and how fabulous you felt! If you love that freshly organized feeling but get frustrated when the results begin to unravel before your eyes, you’re not alone! Maybe you can relate to these common challenges to staying organized:
- Do you have a hard time staying organized because of your jam-packed life?
- Do you get frustrated when life gets off track and the clutter quickly builds up around you—even in rooms you just organized days before?
- Do you use visual reminders and stacks to get things done…but then get overwhelmed with the mess (and possibly forget to do things anyway?)
- Do you find staying organized boring…especially in comparison to getting organized?
- Do you want to find out the easiest ways to stay organized, so you can put your time and attention on something else?
If you answered yes to any of these questions and you’re looking for simple, doable strategies to stay organized for longer, this class is for you. You’ll find out exactly how to solve your challenges when it comes to staying organized. Your clutter and stress will be replaced by simple habits, new mindsets and finished projects that keep you in your organizing comfort zone for much, much longer. You’ll enjoy feelings of confidence, relief, and peace of mind.
My name is Aby Garvey and I’m the founder and co-owner of simplify 101. I created The Secrets of Staying Organized to show you how to break the cycle of getting organized, getting disorganized, getting organized, getting disorganized…over and over again! In this video-based class, I share my top secrets for staying organized. These include time-tested strategies that work in my home, plus you’ll find out how to cut through your own personal obstacles to staying organized.
How you will benefit from taking this class:
- Find out a mindset shift that will alleviate tremendous pressure, especially if you feel like you should keep your home perfectly organized 100% of the time!
- Discover how to stay motivated so staying organized is easier and more enjoyable for you.
- Get to the root cause of the obstacles that get in your way when it comes to staying organized, so you can implement solutions that will work great for you.
- Find out how to fit staying organized into your busy schedule, even if you feel time-crunched and are low on energy or motivation.
- Learn why staying organized can feel so hard and what to do about it.
- Find out how to break habits that prevent you from staying organized, and replace them with new habits that make it easy to stay organized.
Format: Expert-guided, VIDEO online course with modules released weekly.
Instructor: Aby Garvey
Start Date: November 7, 2013
End Date: December 19, 2013 (This is the final day of instructor participation.)
Duration: 4 modules, 6 weeks
Schedule: View the workshop syllabus
Access to private online classroom + videos: 1 year
Registration Status: Registration is now closed.
Special Note: This class is a video class. View this sample video to see the format and ensure you can view the class on your device.
What’s included with this expert-guided online workshop:
- You’ll get four VIDEO modules (45 minutes to 1 hour in length), released on Thursdays over the course of six weeks, giving you bite-sized content that’s easy to put into action. The videos are presentation style similar to the video above.
- Video modules are broken down into short viewing segments (approximately 5 to 15 minutes each) making it easy to fit the class into your schedule and take action without getting overwhelmed.
- Your instructor, organizing expert Aby Garvey, will be on-hand to answer your questions and motivate you to be successful!
- You’ll receive an Action Guide, notes pages and video transcripts, so you won’t just learn new techniques, you’ll get simple bite-sized action steps that make it easy to put the class ideas into practice.
- Your Acton Guide, notes pages and video transcripts are provided as colorful, printable pdfs that you can download and save forever on your computer or tablet. Take notes electronically, right on your pdfs, or print them out for pen and paper note-taking.
- All videos can be downloaded and saved to your computer or tablet for future viewing anytime you’d like.
- You’ll also get an audio file for each video provided in MP3 format. You can listen on the go—in your car, on your commute to work, at the gym or while cleaning your house—making it easy for class ideas to really sink in!
Risk-free trial period for this expert-guided session:
You can try our expert-guided workshops risk-free. If you decide our expert-guided session isn’t for you, simply cancel your enrollment before Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 5 PM US CST. We will give you a full, no-questions-asked refund. To cancel, simply contact us here.
Important note: The primary focus of this class is on staying organized. The course content does not cover the fundamentals of getting organized such as the process of organizing and decluttering a space, or selecting containers and other storage solutions. If you have taken any of the following simplify 101 classes: Organizing 101, The Fundamentals of Getting Organized, Organize Your Kitchen, Organize Your Closet, Organize Your Creative Space or Organizing with Your Kids, or you already know how to organize areas in your home but struggle with keeping things organized, then you have the background you need to benefit from this workshop.