Organize Your Kitchen Expert-Guided Video Workshop
A Quick + Simple VIDEO Workshop
Is it just my home, or does everyone end-up in the kitchen at your home, too? People naturally gravitate to the kitchen because it truly is the heart of the home. The kitchen is often an activity hub, handling everything from cooking to homework to visiting with family and friends. It is a multi-tasking space you use every single day—and often several times a day! When your kitchen is organized and set up so it works for you and how you live, it makes every day easier and more enjoyable.
My name is Aby Garvey and I’m the founder and co-owner of simplify 101. I am so excited to share with you our VIDEO online workshop Organize Your Kitchen. As organizing projects go, organizing your kitchen will give you an incredible return on your investment. When your kitchen is organized, it’s easier to get dinner on the table every night, which means you’ll save time every single day. It’s simpler to cook healthy meals, bake pies, make cookies, and entertain. An organized kitchen will save you money, too. You’ll waste less food because you’ll use it up before it goes bad. You’ll be more inspired to eat in when your kitchen is a place you want to be. Best of all, when the doorbell rings and unexpected visitors are standing on your doorstep, you’ll be happy to welcome them in.
How will you benefit from taking this workshop?
With this online video workshop, you’ll gain insider access to professional organizing techniques and strategies for a fraction of the cost of working with an organizer one-on-one. You will find out how to organize your kitchen so that you’ll be able to:
- prepare meals in less time!
- waste less food because you know what you have and can use it up before it goes bad.
- save money and eat healthier because preparing meals is simpler so you’ll eat at home more.
- feel good welcoming drop-in guests instead of feeling your stomach drop when the doorbell rings.
- confidently invite friends over for coffee and other get-togethers.
Format: Expert-guided, online video course.
Instructor: Aby Garvey
Start Date: October 17, 2013
End Date: November 7, 2013 (This is the final day of instructor participation.)
Duration: 1 lesson, 3 weeks
Schedule: View the workshop syllabus
Access to private online classroom: 1 year
Registration Status: This workshop in now closed.
Here’s what you get with the Organize Your Kitchen video workshop:
- The pre-workshop videos include fifteen minutes of concise content designed to help you get organized so you’re ready for the workshop to begin.
- Gain access to over 2-1/2 hours of video content, segmented into short viewing sessions. The format and concise action steps make it easy for you to incorporate the ideas into your kitchen.
- Get note pages and worksheets in pdf format, making it simple to follow along with the videos and put the ideas into action quickly.
- Find out two simple questions to ask as you organize your kitchen that will simplify the organizing process and ensure your kitchen is set up in the most efficient manner.
- Watch the organizing process professional organizer Aby Garvey uses with her clients to create organized, clutter-free and functional kitchens. By seeing the ideas in action, you’ll take the guesswork out of how to organize your own kitchen.
- Determine what does and doesn’t work in your current kitchen arrangement, and become clear about the changes you’d like to make. This step ensures your kitchen will work efficiently when you’re done and you’ll be happy with your results.
- Find out how to choose containers and kitchen organizers that will help solve your kitchen organizing dilemmas. You’ll save time, money and stress, plus find solutions that will put an end to any disorder in your kitchen.
- Receive a bonus handout: “Using Storage Solutions to Solve Kitchen-Organizing Dilemmas” with links to Aby’s favorite kitchen storage solutions.
- Declutter your unused and unloved gadgets, cookware and food so you can set up a super-efficient kitchen that will help you prepare meals in less time.
- See how to add finishing touches to your kitchen so it’s an even more inspiring and enjoyable place to be.
- Gain access to over twenty minutes of bonus video content, plus note pages and worksheets that make it simple to follow along and put the ideas into action.
- Get simple ideas to organize your refrigerator and freezer, including how to add storage solutions to make these areas super easy to use. You’ll save time and waste less food when you put these ideas in place in your kitchen.
- Discover how to put an end to paper clutter in your kitchen using simple, time-tested solutions. You’ll eliminate a common source of clutter in the kitchen, making your space more relaxing and easier to use.
- Find easy ways to keep your kitchen organized going forward, so you continue to enjoy the ease of cooking, baking and entertaining in a clutter-free space.
- Get the bonus handout “How to Create a Command Central Binder” which shows you how to eliminate a common source of kitchen counter clutter.
Risk-free trial period for expert-guided session:
You can try our expert-guided workshops risk-free. If you decide this session isn’t for you, simply cancel your enrollment before Wednesday, October 16, 2013 at 4 p.m. U.S. CST. We will give you a full, no-questions-asked refund. To cancel, simply contact us here.
Please check out the introduction video from Aby (displayed above). If you can view this video, you’ll be able to view the workshop content. If you plan to use multiple devices, such as your home computer, smartphone, iPad, etc., please check that you can view the video on all devices.