Organize Your Closet Expert-Guided Online Workshop
Are you tired of wasting time rummaging around your closet for the perfect outfit or the right pair of shoes? Your closet is one of the first things you see and use every single day, which means it can set the tone for your entire day. When your closet and wardrobe are organized, and it’s easy to find the perfect outfit for the day’s planned events—your day gets off to a smooth, low-stress start.
If all that weren’t enough, let’s just talk about how great an organized closet looks. An organized closet simply gives you an overwhelming sense of “ahhhh…” It looks good. It works well. And it feels good, too! Are you ready to create some ahhhh in your closet? This workshop shows you how.
How will you benefit from taking this expert guided class?
In Organize Your Closet, I lay out exactly what you need to do to transform your closet into a functional and beautiful space that helps you get each day started on the right foot. Learn a simple way to organize your closet even if you’re overwhelmed by it right now…or you’re short on time!
- Find out exactly where to start organizing your closet, and get my step-by-step plan to navigate your way through the entire process. The steps are bite-sized and focused, so you won’t get overwhelmed.
- I’ll show you a simple (and fun!) approach for going through your clothes, so you can easily decide what to keep and what to let go of. If you have a hard time decluttering your closet, you won’t want to miss out on this info.
- You will figure out your clothing comfort zone—exactly how much clothing you really want and need! This will give you confidence as you organize and save you money while clothes shopping, too.
- I’ll show you an easy and effective approach to planning your wardrobe so it fits your lifestyle. You’ll never again have to worry about having a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear!
- You’ll find out how to make the most of your available closet space, and store your items so they’re easy to see and access.
- I’ll share with you my top tips for solving common closet organizing problems. You’ll find out simple ways to make your closet super-functional without spending a fortune on closet storage and organizing solutions.
- You’ll discover your closet organizing roadblocks, and find out how to navigate around them. If you’ve struggled with organizing your closet or decluttering your clothes in the past, this info will help you move forward with ease.
- Stay motivated and get your closet organizing project done! For 3 weeks, Monday through Friday organizing expert Aby Garvey will be on-hand to answer your questions, so you won’t get stuck!
- The lessons (and accompanying worksheets) are provided as colorful, printable, editable pdfs that you can download and save forever on your computer or tablet. Take notes directly on your printouts and use them to create—and put into action—a plan for organizing your closet.
- Each lesson is also provided in audio (MP3) format so you can listen and learn on the go—in your car, on your commute to work, at the gym or while cleaning your house. You decide!
- Get two lessons released on Thursdays over the course of three weeks, giving you bite-sized content that’s easy to put into action.
Format: Expert-guided, online course with lessons released weekly.
Instructor: Aby Garvey
Start Date: August 15, 2013
End Date: September 5, 2013 (This is the final day of instructor participation.)
Duration: 2 lessons, 3 weeks
Schedule: View the workshop syllabus
Access to private online classroom: 1 year
Registration Status: Registration is now closed.
Here’s what you get with Organize Your Closet:
My name is Aby Garvey, and I’m the founder and co-owner of simplify 101. As a professional organizer, I know the dramatic impact an organized closet can have on your daily life, which is why I created Organize Your Closet. I put together my favorite tips, secrets and insights to empower you to create your own organized closet—one that contains clothing you feel good wearing, organized in a way that works for you! Here’s what you’ll do during this online class…
Lesson 1: Laying the foundation
- Find out how to get clear on your goals for your closet as well as your wardrobe. This step will make organizing your closet and declutter your wardrobe easier and faster.
- Discover a fun technique for deciding what to keep and what to let go of. The ”Wardrobe Planning Worksheet” walks you through the entire process, making it a snap to plan your wardrobe and fill your closet with clothes you love—items that work for you and your lifestyle.
- Get my top three (free!) solutions to many of your closet organization problems. Taking these actions before investing in storage can have a dramatic impact on your closet without breaking the bank!
- Find out the four essential ingredients to an organized and functional closet, and their role in your closet.
- Figure out how to make the most of your available storage space so you can store more in your closet.
- Get step by step instructions for selecting storage solutions which take the guesswork and stress out of organizing your closet.
- Bonus! In the bonus handout (pdf) Using Storage Solutions to Solve Closet Organizing Dilemmas, you’ll find out simple ways to solve your most troubling sources of clutter in your closet using readily available closet organizers and storage products. This handout is provided within the workshop download.
Lesson 2: Take Action and Organize Your Closet
- Get into action! With your plan in hand and goals in mind, you will be just steps away from an organized closet.
- Get a handy reference guide to use as you organize your closet. If you struggle with deciding which clothes to keep or get rid of, you will love the simplicity of this system. You’ll find out 5 questions to ask when sorting your clothes, which means no more guessing and second-guessing…you’ll make your choices with confidence!
- Find out how to shop intentionally so you can fill your closet with items you truly love and will really wear. (Plus, you’ll save money on clothes!)
- Use the included closet storage shopping list to keep track of everything you need to set up a supremely organized and functional closet.
- Find out how to keep your closet organized going forward using simple and effective strategies.
- Get a “wallet-sized shopping card” bonus download. These cards make it simple to keep your shopping list with you all the time!