How to Achieve Your Goals Expert-Guided Online Class
Can I ask you a question—are you happy with the path you’re currently on in your life…or do you feel like something is missing? Maybe you’re constantly busy but don’t feel like you’re getting anywhere, or at least not where you want to be. Or perhaps you have a dream…like getting down to your ideal weight, organizing your home, running a marathon, becoming a published author, turning your hobby into a career, or something else that feels wonderful yet completely out of reach because you don’t know how to go about making it happen. Or maybe you love the idea of setting goals and creating your dream life, and you plan to…just as soon as you catch up on your to-do list. If you feel this way, here’s something to keep in mind:
If you want something different, you have to do something different.
And it all begins with goals.
My name is Aby Garvey and I’m the founder and co-owner of simplify 101. I created How to Achieve Your Goals and Create a Life You Love because I want you to live a meaningful life filled with purpose and joy. This class shares the same steps I have used in my own life to become a published author, create simplify 101, have my organizing ideas published in top national magazines like Better Homes & Gardens, and run a half marathon. When you sign up for this class, you’ll learn exactly how to transform your life into the life of your dreams.
How will you benefit from taking this online class?
- If you’ve been longing for something more or different in your life, but aren’t sure how to get from here to there (or you aren’t really sure where there is) this workshop will unravel the mystery of how to create a better life. In four inspiring lessons, you’ll get excited about your life again and take powerful steps in the direction of your dream life.
- You’ll find out a simple and effective way to get to the heart of what you really want—even if you find it intimidating to set goals. You’ll feel enthusiastic and purposeful as you begin crystallizing what your dream life looks like.
- You’ll find out exactly how to get started creating the life of your dreams, along with a step-by-step plan to guide you through the entire process. The ideas are bite-sized and focused so you stay motivated and successful, making real progress on your goals.
Format: Expert-guided, online course with lessons released weekly.
Instructor: Aby Garvey
Start Date: TBD
End Date: TBD
Duration: 4 lessons, 5 weeks
Schedule: View the workshop syllabus
Access to private online classroom: 1 year
Registration Status: Closed.
Benefits of this expert-guided online class
- You’ll get four lessons released on Thursdays over the course of five weeks, giving you bite-sized content that’s easy to digest and put into action.
- Your instructor, organizing expert Aby Garvey, will be on-hand to answer your questions and motivate you to be successful!
- The lessons (and accompanying worksheets) are provided as colorful, printable pdfs that you can download and save forever on your computer or tablet. Take notes directly on your printouts and use them to create your dreams, goals and plans.
- Each lesson is also provided in audio (MP3) format so you can listen on the go—in your car, on your commute to work, at the gym or while cleaning your house. You decide!
In Lesson 1: Dream About a Life You’ll Love, you will…
- Rediscover the lost art of dreaming. As crazy as this may sound, faced with the realities of the “real world” many of us have forgotten how to dream! When you’re done with this lesson, you’ll be free from anything that has been holding you back from letting yourself dream about a brighter future.
- Uncover what you really want using six simple—and fun—techniques. You’ll get clear about your dreams and vision for your life.
- Discover the powerful connection between goals and gratitude, and use this idea to remove any guilt or uncertainty you have about going for your dreams.
In Lesson 2: Turn Your Dreams into Goals, you will…
- Get a simple formula to turn your dreams into goals. The clarity provided by this process will keep you focused and motivated as you make powerful changes in your life.
- Find out the best place to be begin on your goals and what to focus on first so you can achieve your goals faster. The ideas in this lesson will also help you create balance in your life.
- Discover the power of using a vision board and other visual techniques to stay motivated and energized.
- Create compelling and actionable goals that you’re super excited to make happen!
In Lesson 3: Make it Happen, you will…
- Stop feeling stuck as you find out simple ways to begin taking action on your goals.
- Reveal your own personal success secrets—those conditions that work best for you when you’re doing something new. These tools will give you confidence and purpose as you accomplish your goals.
- Map out a customized plan for achieving your goals. Plus you’ll get simple tools that will remove any resistance you may have when it comes to making plans. Taking action will be simple after using these techniques!
In Lesson 4: Track Your Progress and Celebrate Your Achievements, you will…
- Find out why you shouldn’t wait until you cross the finish line to begin celebrating your achievements. This shift in perspective will make the entire journey to your goals even more rewarding!
- Learn how to track your goals, so you can stay motivated and feel purposeful every step of the way. We’ll go over common bumps on the road to success as well as ways to navigate through these potential rough spots.
- Find out nine powerful techniques to fuel your motivation throughout the goal achievement process, ensuring you accomplish your goals. Plus, I’ll share how to stay in action so you continue making progress on your goal, with suggestions for yearly, weekly or monthly, and daily goal activities.
View a lesson sample:
Risk-free trial period for expert-guided session:
You can try our expert-guided workshops risk-free. If you decide our expert-guided session isn’t for you, simply cancel your enrollment before Wednesday, January 8, 2014 at 5 PM US CST. We will give you a full, no-questions-asked refund. To cancel, simply contact us here.
- It helped me get my goals out of my head and on paper. It also helped to visually see (vision board) the end result without knowing how each step would unfold. Finally, without even trying some of my background goals are becoming a reality. It’s amazing how this is working in my life. Thank you for this very easy to follow format. I’d like to add one final comment: This workshop really works, but you must be willing to put in the work required to get the desired outcome, you must be focused and determined. This is Great Stuff! ~ Susan Rodriguez from CA
- Immediately after beginning this class, I began to ask myself “what would make me the happiest right now” whenever I was faced with “free time” during my child’s nap time or some extra time in my day. It helped me prioritize my time and make me act purposefully instead of just doing things. ~ Krysta from Colorado Springs, CO
- It was nice to have something for me to work on each week. I get so busy with work and kids that I forget about me time. I love the way the lessons work and the task sheets. Aby’s own stories help me realize that I’m not alone in this journey. ~ Melissa from VA