Simplify Your Life with Habits + Routines Expert-Guided Online Workshop (August 2013)
Are you bogged down by all you have to get done and wish there was an easier way? If you’re tired of running at a frantic pace or missing out on fun, this online class will show you how to easily accomplish more by creating effective habits and routines. When parts of your life are automated, it’s easier to stay on top of important and necessary tasks. Plus, when you create habits and routines for the little chores of daily life, you actually free yourself to pursue things you love to do. It may seem paradoxical, but habits and routines actually free you to live spontaneously!
How will you benefit from taking this workshop?
- Discover how to stay on top of your everyday tasks without stress or worry.
- Get things done without thinking about it.
- Boost your confidence and feel good about yourself by letting go of bad habits that hold you back, keep you stuck or make you feel guilty.
- Start accomplishing tasks automatically by linking habits together to form routines.
- Get stuff done easily and create time for spontaneity and fun by book-ending your day with morning and evening routines.
- Have a simpler life, along with the knowledge and tools to continue making it even better.
- You’ll get three lessons released on Thursdays over the course of four weeks, giving you bite-sized content that’s easy to put into action.
- Your instructor, certified professional organizer Janine Adams, is an active participant in the online community. She will answer your questions and motivate you to be successful!
- The lessons (and accompanying worksheets) are provided as colorful, printable pdfs that you can download and save forever on your computer or tablet. Take notes directly on your printouts and use them to create new habits and routines.
- Each lesson is also provided in audio (MP3) format so you can listen on the go—in your car, on your commute to work, at the gym or while cleaning your house. You decide!
At the end of this workshop you will be well on your way to creating a new habit, and you will have developed several routines that will allow you to live a more effortless life. You will also have started letting go of a bad habit. The result? You’ll have a simpler life and the knowledge and tools to continue making it even better.
Format: Expert-guided, online course with lessons released weekly.
Instructor: Janine Adams
Start Date: August 15, 2013
End Date: September 12, 2013. (This is the final day of instructor participation.)
Duration: 3 lessons, 4 weeks
Schedule: View the workshop syllabus
Access to private online classroom: 1 year
Registration Status:. Registration is now closed.
Here’s what you get with Simplify Your Life with Habits + Routines:
I’m Janine Adams, a certified professional organizer, so habits and routines are really important to me. In truth, I’m a naturally messy person. I have a good organizational infrastructure in my home and I’m great at decluttering, but I have a hard time remembering to put things away. I don’t really see mess, so things can get pretty bad before I act.
As a result, in the past I’ve lived with messes. Not monumental messes, but certainly what most people would consider disarray. When I opened my organizing business in 2005, I began exploring the value of habits and routines. I watched how they helped my clients and I have been able to implement effective habits and routines in my own life. What I’ve found is that my life is much easier now that I’ve created simple habits and routines.
In Simplify Your Life with Habits + Routines, I’ll share with you the techniques and strategies I’ve used to improve my life, so you, too, can enjoy the amazing benefits of habits and routines. Here’s what we’ll do during our time together:
Lesson 1: Creating Great Habits
- Take note of your existing good habits and routines, so you can build on them to create new habits that will make your life easier and better.
- Identify new habits and routines that will eliminate daily annoyances in your life.
- Visualize your ideal self and his or her habits. This simple and fun exercise shows you how to identify empowering habits that will enable you to begin living the life you dream about.
- Select one habit to focus on between lessons. Then, using the success strategies shared in the lesson, begin incorporating your new habit into your daily life.
Lesson 2: Creating Routines
- Learn and put into practice a simple technique that will allow you to accomplish tasks automatically, without stress or worry.
- Identify habits you already have in place and find out how to use them as the foundation for creating daily routines that will simplify your life.
- Create morning and evening routines, so you can get stuff done easily and create time for spontaneity and fun.
- Find out about a variety of tools designed to help you succeed at creating new habits, whether you want to create better eating habits, better financial habits, or habits that will help you keep your home clutter-free.
Lesson 3: Habits — Less of the Bad, More of the Good!
- Identify some of your existing habits that you don’t feel good about and chose one to eliminate. This empowering exercise will boost your confidence and allow you to let go of unnecessary guilt.
- Discover how to transform bad habits into good ones.
- Get a simple, five-question technique that takes the guesswork out of eliminating bad habits.
- Find out proven ways to get back into your beneficial habits and routines anytime you get derailed.
Bonus Item Included with this Expert-guided Online Workshop:
- Making Tasks Fun with To-Do-List Bingo, by Janine Adams. (A $9 value.) If you have regular tasks on your to-do list that aren’t deadline driven, it can be tough to get them done. This Organizing Guide shows you how to make these tasks more fun and compelling so you’re motivated to get them done!
Risk-free trial period for this expert-guided session.
You can try this expert-guided workshop risk-free. If you decide this session isn’t for you, simply cancel your enrollment before Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 5 PM US CST. We will give you a full, no-questions-asked refund. To cancel, simply contact us here.
- It gave me the tools and the incentive to take charge and greatly improve upon my existing habits and conscientiously form new, productive and pleasant habits! ~ Mary H., Bakersfield, CA
- It has helped me to realize that there are more people like me with no time and feeling guilty for not being able to cope with many things related to order and so on. It is not just “my problem” it is something general and you can learn from others and feel “normal”. ~ Ainize, Bilbao, Spain
- Since retiring, I have been floundering in my day to day functioning in large part because my former job/home routines just didn’t work for me anymore. Janine has really opened my eyes to new and more beneficial ways of living the next half of my life. ~ Kathy D., MO