Get Organized for the Holidays (Instant Download) Class
Secrets to creating less stress + more joy this holiday season
At simplify 101 we believe the best holiday gift you can give your loved ones is your own joy and happiness. But when your to-do list is a mile long and you don’t have a plan to get it all done, it’s hard to feel joyful, let alone enjoy the season. If you’re ready for a new plan—one that makes it possible to get your to-dos done with plenty of room for fun—join Get Organized for the Holidays. You’ll discover how to create a meaningful celebration filled with joy and happiness.
This downloadable class is the ultimate step-by-step guide to help you enjoy a more meaningful (and stress-free!) holiday season! Find out how to focus on what’s most important to you and your family, as well as how to weed-out and simplify those less meaningful holiday tasks. When you do, you will free your time to truly enjoy and savor those activities that make the holidays special to you. Plus, get simple tips and ideas to implement your plan so you stay energized and joyful all season long!
How will you benefit from this class?
- Determine what’s most important to you and your family to have a joyful holiday season.
- Create a customized holiday plan so you can get it all done. You’ll be organized, prioritized and energized!
- Gain practical, doable strategies for simplifying the key areas of your holiday preparations—from cooking, baking and entertaining, to shopping, wrapping and sending out holiday cards. You’ll free-up time to enjoy the holiday traditions and celebrations that matter most to you.
Delivery method: Instant download PDF file. Includes 3 lessons with over 50 pages of content—including colorful holiday planning forms, checklists, and worksheets you can print and use year after year.
Lesson 1: Get Inspired
- Create a holiday inspiration statement that will serve as your compass throughout the holiday season. Your inspiration statement will alleviate stress by reminding you what’s most important to you.
- Set up a holiday planner loaded with holiday planning forms, checklists, and best of all, your customized holiday plan. Whether you decide to make it decorative, or keep it purely functional, this binder will be your go-to organizing resource as you move through the holiday season. (View planner supply list here.)
- Use the included colorful planning forms to help you organize all aspects of the holidays.
Lesson 2: Get Organized
- Create a customized holiday plan that breaks down the big project called “the holidays” into manageable steps. Best yet, you’ll find out how to fill your holidays with activities you actually enjoy!
- Prioritize your holiday to-do list, so each activity on your list has a designated week in which to be accomplished. This step will alleviate stress and worry about how you’ll get everything done in time.
- Bonus handout! In “Tips to Simplify the Season,” professional organizer Aby Garvey shares her favorite strategies for simplifying every aspect of the holiday season including entertaining, decorating, gift-giving, gift-wrapping and sending cards. These ideas will help you save time on activities you don’t enjoy, giving you more time for the things you do like doing.
Lesson 3: Stay Energized
- EnJOY your holidays! The goal for this lesson is to help you stay energized and joyful throughout the holiday season using straightforward and simple techniques.
- Find out how to turn your weekly holiday plan into a manageable, daily to-do list. This step takes the stress out of getting your holiday to-dos done.
- As you implement your plan for the holidays, the ideas in this lesson show you ways to evaluate how things are going so you can enjoy the season. You’ll also get suggestions to tweak your plan, if needed, so you’re relaxed and calm all season long.
- Discover simple ways to stay focused on what’s most important to you throughout the holiday season, so the season is filled with meaning and joy.
Note: This self-paced, instant download class does not include access to your instructor Aby Garvey, audio summaries in MP3 or the additional bonuses provided in the expert-guided version of this class.
The text in this document may make occasional reference to the online workshop forum and photo gallery. These are features of the expert-guided version of this class and are not included with the instant download product.
Alumni Eligibility: When you purchase this self-paced class, you will be eligible to take an upcoming expert-guided session of Get Organized for the Holidays for 50% off regular enrollment. You will be contacted via email with your discount code before the next expert-guided session begins.