“No dessert until you finish your dinner!” Have you heard or said that before? We’ve all been taught to get the icky stuff out of the way first, then we can have fun. But what if you could have fun while you’re working? Really, “fun” and “work” are not mutually exclusive! It’s not a vicious circle, but a vivacious circle: If you’re having fun, you’ll get more done. And if you get more done, you’ll have more fun! So that’s what we’re all about—helping you have fun and get more done. Productivity is fun. Inspiring work and living spaces are fun. Getting things done is… FUN! So come on, let’s get to work… and to fun!
What makes us different?
Just like the airlines, we know you have many choices to serve your needs. Unlike the airlines, we won’t be serving a small package of pretzels and a drink half way through your tour! But, we’re sure that simplify 101 offers something different. We specialize in helping people like you learn new habits and skills to create a better life. From online workshops to ebooks to working with us one-on-one via our coaching services, our focus is on helping you create more time and space for the things in life that make you happiest.
Our goals are to…
- work with you to design solutions that fit you, your family, your lifestyle and your personality.
- teach you skills and techniques to get more out of life by being more organized.
- help you become a more productive, more energized and happier version of yourself.
- help you gain more time and more energy to do the things you love. (Plus, you’ll be able to find everything you need to do those things you love!)
- your fun time should be free from any nagging, gut-eating feeling that you should be doing something “more important.”
- you are our partner in this process. You are important and so are your wants, needs and goals.
- in giving you the highest level of service with attention to detail.
- in doing business with respect, honesty and integrity.
- it’s important that you’re comfortable with us as your partner. You can learn more about us here and you’re always welcome to contact us with any questions that you have.
We look forward to connecting with you!